Dragonball: Malicious Intent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball: Malicious Intent

Welcome to DBMI's Forum. Enjoy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The GM Applications

Go down 
+2
Jordan
KnightZach
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KnightZach

KnightZach

The GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: The GM Applications   The GM Applications Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:28 pm

This is where you make your GM applications I don't know the format that Smallz wants it but I was anxious to put something down...
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: This is how to do it   The GM Applications Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:12 pm

Example:

In-Game Name: Kazuma.

Key: Jordan11:

Experience: Iconer, GM on every game I play. (Because I'm sexy)

Reason Why You Want To Be A GM: Becasue the game is good. I like to help players. And blah blah.

Get it?
Back to top Go down
https://dbmi.forumotion.com
Aplicati

PostSubject: Re: The GM Applications   The GM Applications Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:27 pm

In-Game Name: Maxmania

Key: Maxmania

Experience: Gm on lots of games

I want to be GM cuz i like to be like to make justice in games and prevent abuses ^^
Back to top Go down
oh

PostSubject: Re: The GM Applications   The GM Applications Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:28 pm

oh and msn (just in case) sam_goodangel@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
gokugar

PostSubject: GM application   The GM Applications Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:18 pm

Key name- gokugar

char name- gokugar

reason- I would like to be a GM because in all the time i have played celestial, almost 8 months, knowing chido personally outside the game, being introduced to it by him I know how GM powers are abused and I would not abuse the rights given to me, plus this is a cooler game than cellestial!

,Thanks for thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Pemalite

Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: The GM Applications   The GM Applications Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:05 am

Try to make a GM application in a separate thread, instead of Posting in this one.
And don't Hi-jack other peoples threads.

Another good Layout would be:

Name and Key: Stevo - Pemalite.

Location: South Australia (So we know what Time Zone you are in - So we can balance GM's out in different time zones).

Experience: Well, I'm hosting + a GM already Razz

Reason why: Because Smallz is a pal, and asked me to do it! Personally I don't like GM powers, but its required to do world reboots etc.

Skills: I can Icon, Photoshop, Know a little HTML and Javascript, Fast learner, well mannered, Smart intelligent, well versed in conversation and an all round nice guy, if my arms were big enough I would hug myself and kiss my own butt.

Time using Byond: Since the year 2001, so thats... 7 years! :O

MSN: Pemalite@hotmail.com

There you people go'
The more information you can place down, about what you are capable of, the better you're chances of becoming a GM.

Remember to make a new thread for you're application :/ It makes things easier.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: The GM Applications   The GM Applications Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:54 am

Looks good. And btw, we're in year 07..so that makes it 6 years. Surprised

No wonder you failed math... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://dbmi.forumotion.com
Pemalite

Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: The GM Applications   The GM Applications Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 pm

Meh, I wagged maths for to many years Razz
Actually you kind of forget things you don't use very often. (For me thats maths).
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The GM Applications   The GM Applications Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:05 pm

Name: Sammy G.

Keyname: JackBlack1

Ingame Name: Blaze

Reason for wanting GM: I hate when ppl SZ attack, attack the weak, and just do not listen to the rules. It upsets me and I always seek revenge on them >.>. So Sometimes i go after them personnally XD. And knoticed that you needed some enforcers so I thought to give it a shot.

Experience: I have had a lot more responsiblities before, so this would be another.

Skills: Intended to be the strongest player in the entire game, and I usually succeed in that >.>, just takes a long time Razz. In Celes, I am not going to majin, EVER, and train to the strongest. Thats not much of a skill but its a reason lol.

I have no skills except, if I was given a big responsibility, such as GM, I would follow the rules and stop all from breaking them.

Time been using beyond: I started a month ago, so its been a month or two right now. Hey I learn fast, and I'm already SS3 on Malicious Intent, so I be SS5 in no time.

Um...thats bout it, my e-mail/msn is : dukenukemhour@msn.com
Back to top Go down
Kane Mamoshi

PostSubject: Re: The GM Applications   The GM Applications Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:37 pm

Maybe Lock this Topic so that people won't Post in it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GM Applications   The GM Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GM Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball: Malicious Intent :: ..:: Administration ::.. :: GM Application:-
Jump to: