Dragonball: Malicious Intent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball: Malicious Intent

Welcome to DBMI's Forum. Enjoy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bugs I have found thus far.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pemalite

Pemalite

Bugs I have found thus far. Empty
PostSubject: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:52 am

Bugs I have found so far:

1) Go into the future via the capsule corp ship, and come back to earth the same way, and you end up next to the grav chambers instead at the front of the capsule corp ship

2) Wear Weighted Armour and grav train and exp stacks.

3) Death Ball looks funky >.>

4) Aura's are buggy, I mean really buggy!

5) Sometimes Dragonballs don't work, or "2" sets may summon

6) Cant set new guild players as Co-Host or if you do a custom you can't give them "Guild Rank Change".

7) You can fly while dead on snake way (If killed while flying), and fall off and return to earth easily.

Cool Healing pods don't work :/

9) Can't pull the Z-Sword.

10) Can't see what location you are currently, making the dragon radar useless, and finding the balls difficult.

11) And Forum Signatures don't work >.<

Seems a little nit picky, but just thought I might point them all out for ya!
I'll probably update this more as I come across more.
Back to top Go down
Pemalite

Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:08 am

Also found out you can wear multiples of the same clothing.
For Instance I could wear a normal Gi and a Weighted Gi at the same time.
And Buying a normal non-weighted cape is impossible.

And changing signatures doesnt update all signatures in all posts made.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:00 pm

Normal Gi and Weighted Gi are different, so ya, I don't think thats a bug. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://dbmi.forumotion.com
KnightZach

KnightZach

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:33 pm

But Jordan when you wake up in the morning do you put on a weighted shirt and then a not-weighted sure you best hope your bottom that you don't or you are the strangest man I know. There inwitch lies why you should not be able to wear a weighted gi and a non-weighted gi.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Yes, I do. =] It makes me look sexy. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://dbmi.forumotion.com
KnightZach

KnightZach

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:50 pm

This just in a bug has been found! As I was fighting with Kazuma I saw none of his attacks/damages but yes I was knocked out! If that is not a bug the I do not know what is! Basketball I dwibble my baddebawl
Back to top Go down
KnightZach

KnightZach

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:26 pm

Strength Defence and Speed bonuses would come in handy for the first Majin tranformation!
Back to top Go down
Pemalite

Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:51 am

Also when you are a halfy, if you trans to SSJ 1, ascended or SSJ2 and then revert, it will say "Pemalite has reverted from his mystic state".
Back to top Go down
Smalllz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:24 pm

Thank you for finding these glitches. We look for any way to make the game better and this really does help.
Back to top Go down
Pemalite

Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:43 am

Hmm, this issue may be limited to me but, Because I'm hosting using DreamSeaker, (So I can play) If the world reboots, I'm sent to the login screen like everyone else, but If I am AFK for a long time, and the world reboots a second time, the Login screen dissapears, making it so that I have to reboot the entire world in order to join the game.

I'll try and host it under Dream Daemon and try and connect to it through my Routers I.P Address.
Back to top Go down
Kane Mamoshi

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:28 pm

Thank you all for the Bug's that have been found. We will do our best in getting rid of them and make the game even better and funnier then it already is.

1. The HBTC has been fixed. You can now enter as many times as you want.

2. Also... you will gain only 1,000,000 Zenni from the Dragon now for a wish... But... The Level gain from it has Increased.

And, Pemalite, the number 1 you have Posted about the Spaced Pod has been fixed to a normal location infrond of the Space Pod. And the number 2 about the Grav stack with the exp has been fixed aswell.

If there are any more Bug's you find then keep on Posting them people. So we can do something about it.

All of these thing's will be in the next Update.

Yours, Kane Mamoshi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugs I have found thus far.   Bugs I have found thus far. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugs I have found thus far.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball: Malicious Intent :: ..:: Main Forum ::.. :: Bugs / Glitches:-
Jump to: