Dragonball: Malicious Intent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball: Malicious Intent

Welcome to DBMI's Forum. Enjoy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you like to see?

Go down 
+2
KnightZach
Pemalite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pemalite

Pemalite

What would you like to see? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 5:46 am

I was thinking of a trans for all the permy races, something like a "boost" which would only be available -only- in they're first form. (Have it as a seperate Verb?)
This should help the permy races against those pesky Saiyans and Changlings! early on!

And maybe have a huge tournament complex on namek? And add sort of like an "Arena" verb so it doesnt matter where you are you can still watch a fight? Very Happy

Namek dragon balls would be awesome as well, and have it so you have to do a quest on namek, to kill some of Frieza's henchmen? and in return get a Namek Radar? (I'm trying to think of ideas to make it worth you're troubles to goto namek)

And Guild houses perhaps? Very Happy

A second Safe zone on Namek, with a Yamcha, Videl, Barber, shop keeper?

Just some ideas. Smile
Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
KnightZach

KnightZach

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:48 pm

I think it would be a great idea if you would make it ABSOLUTLEY IMPOSSIBLE (Unless the person had any sort of dragon ball type item) to be attacked in a safe zone area. If that is possible to code in than that would help the blooming champions for the future.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:04 pm

But, that would stop me from killing you nubs. I might make a new character and kill in SZ. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://dbmi.forumotion.com
Pemalite

Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:56 am

Well Playing Dragball Lost Rethreat, a guy had the Dragon Balls, he was also hiding out in his Guild house, which is a complete Safe Zone, Anyway I Instant Transmission'd to him, but alas' It was hopeless there was no way I could get the dragon balls, turns out that he ended up just training till he could surpass me in terms of pl, attempted to kill me. (Failed, Galactic Donut + Super Dragon Fist pwned him).
But he did hide in the Guild house for a few hours, which I thought was a little un-fair. Basically keeping the dragon balls as "You can die anywhere" is good.
Besides if you don't want people to IT to you and kill you while you are dragon ball hunting, all you have to do Is Powerdown to 5 pl.
Back to top Go down
KnightZach

KnightZach

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:01 am

1.)Also if you could put the Majin M on the chest of the people and made it look a little less creepy that would be pretty sweet.

2.)Training Bags would be nice if you want to put those in that sounds good

3.)Get some more weighted clothing. All there is are the cape and gi. Ankle,Arm,Wrist, and Leg Weights would come in handy.

4.) Also more races (Like the Tuffles) would be fun and intereting for the game.

I hope you appriciate and add the suggestions I posted

-Kz
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:50 am

I already have the icons for the weighted stuff, the problem is adding them. JS is a very busy man. And the ladies are always driving him nuts. But he does all he can to work for the game. So lets be patient. And I don't like punching bags (Because you get no TPs) But if Smallz wants to add them, I'll make the icon. Cool
Back to top Go down
KnightZach

KnightZach

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:52 am

Allright ty for the info Jordan
Back to top Go down
Smalllz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:20 pm

We may put in training bags, if we do they will not be for xp. They will be just to up a certain stat. Kind of like concentrating on a single stat. I would rather not place it on the chest due to you could cover it up. I would like it to be visible. Although on the majins it may be placed on the chest. Right now it just looks like a lil bow. As cute as Ceci and Sarah find it .. I think I may still change it. As for the new races... not in this next "patch". I would like to square away everything there is in the game before we add too much more new stuff. However we will be adding new transes for some races. Still attempting to even them out. lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:24 pm

Sounds good. affraid
Back to top Go down
KnightZach

KnightZach

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:35 pm

Alright thanks for the heads up Smallz
Back to top Go down
Pemalite

Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:55 am

Something that would be handy would be to add a Forum link into the game, Like you know how you have the: "Welcome to Dragonball: Malicious Intent"?
Add another one that pops up with the forum link.
Back to top Go down
Kane Mamoshi

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:47 pm

Quote :
I was thinking of a trans for all the permy races, something like a "boost" which would only be available -only- in they're first form. (Have it as a seperate Verb?)
This should help the permy races against those pesky Saiyans and Changlings! early on!

Then it should be that you can't transform to the next stage when you are in your Transed first form state.

And, when you putt the M on the chest's don't make it a Overlay/Underlay. Else it will dissappear, and I prefer it to stay cause it kinda look's sweet. Just like a Tattoo. ;P

And, don't make Guil House's (If added) a Safe Zone. So people can infiltrate in Guild House's. (Funnier that way)
Back to top Go down
Pemalite

Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:41 pm

I agree! That would make guild houses fun Smile
And if it was a safe zone people would hide dragon balls in there :/
Back to top Go down
Nora

Nora

PostSubject: Skill..   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:19 pm

Depending on the skill of your coder, you could make the guild houses a safe zone and make it so no one is able to ENTER the guild houses with the DBZ.....So if attempted then a thing could pop up saying "You may not enter with the Dragon Balls" or even when using Instant transmission. A pop up can pop up too.

But it all depends on the skill of your coder. Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Icer/Set

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:27 am

Hi ppl, just like to say this game is the best one out there, and im here to say the gms are good people and thats why i stayed on the server, and now i got some ideas to share with the makers.

There should be an arena like budoukai, you could take the icons from the GBA Game and do some tournaments week to week.

I an a wannabe iconner and its really simple to do some changes like colour or put eyes, tails, swords, horns in icons that just exist to turn them into new ones, maybe some new Enemys with lot more power, because the players are so strong and NPCs have no chance. Maybe you could do new Sagas, the Sagas of the DBZ of this Server, with those enemy icons, and some history when you get to them, i could help with that if need Smile no problem, i do fanfics about DBZ for like 7 years by now, buy my hobby nowadays is zombie fanfics lol, np to help with new Sagas history.

There should be a map in Earth like West Capital, East Capital, Satan City, with houses for the ppl, and some shops, and a gym but its just to be pretty not workable because the train system here is the best, Zeta sux, sorry.

Some NPCs in those citys could walk around and talk something, just to the game feel more interactive, because just go to Yamcha and train there is becoming real boring. So the game need interactive. Or just put a Yagirobe guy in Yamcha temple talking funny things there to make the ppl laugh and be entreteined.

Cars, wow, cars would be so cool to have. Resident Evil Online 2 have nice cars, its just a van icon but it works great.

Well, now its just this. Again, this server is the best one because the GMS are nice guys, they dont abuse and work with justice, so to be perfect just need to improve the Elysium you have in hands. Sorry for the English, i live in Brazil and never had classes, learned by myself. A good day for all you guys, cya in the game.
Back to top Go down
Pemalite

Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:47 pm

Icer/Set wrote:
Hi ppl, just like to say this game is the best one out there, and im here to say the gms are good people and thats why i stayed on the server, and now i got some ideas to share with the makers.

There should be an arena like budoukai, you could take the icons from the GBA Game and do some tournaments week to week.

I an a wannabe iconner and its really simple to do some changes like colour or put eyes, tails, swords, horns in icons that just exist to turn them into new ones, maybe some new Enemys with lot more power, because the players are so strong and NPCs have no chance. Maybe you could do new Sagas, the Sagas of the DBZ of this Server, with those enemy icons, and some history when you get to them, i could help with that if need Smile no problem, i do fanfics about DBZ for like 7 years by now, buy my hobby nowadays is zombie fanfics lol, np to help with new Sagas history.

There should be a map in Earth like West Capital, East Capital, Satan City, with houses for the ppl, and some shops, and a gym but its just to be pretty not workable because the train system here is the best, Zeta sux, sorry.

Some NPCs in those citys could walk around and talk something, just to the game feel more interactive, because just go to Yamcha and train there is becoming real boring. So the game need interactive. Or just put a Yagirobe guy in Yamcha temple talking funny things there to make the ppl laugh and be entreteined.

Cars, wow, cars would be so cool to have. Resident Evil Online 2 have nice cars, its just a van icon but it works great.

Well, now its just this. Again, this server is the best one because the GMS are nice guys, they dont abuse and work with justice, so to be perfect just need to improve the Elysium you have in hands. Sorry for the English, i live in Brazil and never had classes, learned by myself. A good day for all you guys, cya in the game.

Wow! Sir' that is probably one of the best Posts I have ever seen anyone say, and don't worry about you're english to much its better than most English only speaking people!
And thank you for you're input Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see?   What would you like to see? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball: Malicious Intent :: ..:: Gaming Forum ::.. :: Dragonball: Malicious Intent:-
Jump to: