Dragonball: Malicious Intent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball: Malicious Intent

Welcome to DBMI's Forum. Enjoy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application From Good Ol'Me....and HI TG! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nora

Nora

Application From Good Ol'Me....and HI TG! :D Empty
PostSubject: Application From Good Ol'Me....and HI TG! :D   Application From Good Ol'Me....and HI TG! :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:29 pm

Name: Nora

Other Experience: Retired Public Relations for Final Resurrection, a inuyasha game(sadly has been tooken down), and hm....

Why I should be chosen?: Hm what can I say thats never been said in an application before? I unno, I'm loyal to the games I play. I usually dont go and alternate between games, unless asked by a friend to play, or if I see a friend on that game. I do advertise when I have my free time, and feel it is need, or even when I'm commanded to. Let's see...I don't abusive...Well no, lets be honest here....Everyone abuses sometimes, and others more so...I'm the only sometimes person. I abuse if nessicary, or other not so often ocassions. Other wise I'm abuse free Very Happy

How could I contribute to the game?: I could be a regular player, so I would be on to catch certain things, and I can do a bit of iconning and the basic programming. I do tend to be a softy when dishing out punishment, or judgement. But I do have my rather harsh moments.

Closing comments: Hehe....Vote for Pedro and all your wildest dreams will come true.....LOL right. Seriously....You can choose me, or you dont have to. You win some you lose some, but I'll still play the game no hard feelings if I dont get choosen. Very Happy PEACE OUT!
Back to top Go down

Application From Good Ol'Me....and HI TG! :D
Page 1 of 1